Jc life is happening, hectic and hysterical.
Last week we had dramafest and I reached home later than 10pm everyday. Damn shagged throughout the week. I almost wanted to skip school everyday then just come for CCA.
There is so many things I want to say that I find it very difficult to write it all down.. and this is like the first real entry that I have typed since a long time.
This week was full of surprises.
I realised that my seniors are a batch of really talented people but some of them live 'double lives'. I was stunned when I found out that 3 of the cast members actually smoke. Then xxx. I don't know what to say about her. Back in RV the crew and the cast worked separately till sometime before the real day of performance then we all come together. Since when did it become a rule that the crew was to buy dinner for the cast? I think that is sinply ridiculous.
When Zul broke down because we were disqualified, I was completely flabbergasted. I didn't know how much it meant to him till then. I have always felt that it was just a small thing. Was winning really that important? I guess not but to be disqualified meant that we weren't even given a chance. The hard work we put in for one month or so has gone down the drain. I guess he worked harder than anyone as he was the director, scriptwriter and actor. Okay that's like the ultimate.
Oh well. I think I managed to survive this week due to Cat. Without her, I really don't know what to do. And we didn't screwed up the lights like we did on thursday HAHA so I guess it ain't that bad afterall.
Next week I have Physics lecture test, which is damn difficult according to happy halen so I will just aim for a pass. Then there's Maths test. And GP essay to hand in. GP sucks but I like Paul Khoo, who walked out of class at 12pm when it was supposed to end at 12.30pm.
Should I join Touch???