Today I atempted to change my life in rj.
Yes, I self nominated myself for the RJC 26th Student Council.
So after school, Rae and I decided to take charge of our own destiny and we
matched down to the cuncil room and
grabbed the piece of paper that determines our fate:
Council Self Nomination Form. We then proceeded to the mini canteen and
frantically filled in the form. LOL.
Compared to NJ's self nomination form, I think RJ's was much easier to fill in. You don't need a teacher's nomination or anything. You have to do it on the spot and hand it in forthwith.
Personally I don't think the council room is as happening as the whole of RJ. Because firstly, there is no air con. I think that affected me greatly as I was perspiring profusely, I did not really want to stay in the cuncil room. Maybe it was done on purpose so that no student will stay in the council room long enough to lounge a complain or it serves as a first line of defence so that no student will go to the council room unless they have serious business to do.
Then, the council room is guarded by this..
creature. How to describe this magical creature? It is of a myraid of colours.. Okay.. the base colour of this wonderful thing is purple then for some reason there are spots.. ok
patches of red and orange here and there. The creature has four legs.. maybe three. But the point is, even the councillors do not know what this alien-like thing is. I reason that it must be the soul of the student council, secretly protecting all councillors. I think it helps to warn off evil spirits.
The council room is pretty small. It is about as big as the bookstore. But the thing is that they cut the room into half. And you only get to see like one small mini part of it. It's also rather run down honestly.
But you know what, I don't mind. HAHA. Afterall, I am from RV and have for four years experienced the worst living conditions. LOL. Hopefully Cat, Rae and I will be able to survive through this whole process of elections and emerge victorious. HAHA. Afterall, Zhuo Qiao did it. So can we!!
XD