Haish.
This week suck to the core.
I just can't believe how crewed up MOE is. Mr Tharma is doing a terrible job. I am lost for words.
I will really miss the three Cat high guys leaving my class- SngTiak, MingFatt and HongXing.
Sng Tiak-- The most chio guy in rj. HAHA. Your eyes are really very..
pretty LOL. I will really miss all your lame jokes and 'drama mama moments'. And your "Angie, your bag is sooooo ah ma.. ah ma bag.. ah ma bag..". Without you I don't think I can survive all the boring tutorials..
Ming Fatt-- One of the first few people I know from so6c. Really had a great impression of you as you 'organised' a class gathering on the first day of school. It wasn't really a gathering as not the whole class turned up but it was a start. Fatt fatt fatt fatt.. so sorry for always making fun of your name. XD Famous Rice.. Yeah, managed to play basketball with you HAHA was really fun.. find a day we go play again??
Hong Xing-- Red Star. Also one of the first few people I got to know. Really cool name too. Some people say it's pronounced as
hong xing others say
hong hung but whatever la. Will always remeber you as the guy who always pon Physics lecture(cause you are just too smart for it) HAHA.
Watched two disgusting and gross movie this week- Final Destination 3 and Wolf Creek.
Really felt like pucking after watching both shows.
Total waste of good money.
Sian.
Cat and Bernie, please come back!!!