I did it.
=))
Thank you pong for all your smses. Really and truly touched when I received them.
It wasn't perfect nor was it flawless but I guess overall it was fine. The mistakes were subtle and according to the audience (which conprises of Kelly, Karmen, Chin Yue, Debra out of the 200 or so people who attended it) there were no mistakes. Or maybe they were sleeping and weren't really paying attention but what the heck. I don't care.
There was a lot of food around. Ate like mad. Debra and I went to kop the food for the VIP. LOL. The food for us was disgusting. Chin Yue said that the noodle don't taste or looked like noodles and the bread was so un-bread and the tuna seems expired. HAHA. Whatever, I ate great stuff. XD Then after the 'tea reception' there is lunch!!! Food again. HAHA.
Very tired now and in a dilemma. After the briefing, I think I will really have to choose between running for Council and SRP. It's impossible to choose both. You cannot have your cake and eat it. Both requires equal time and energy and passion. I don't know which one to choose. Spoilt for choice. To run for Council, there is this essay that you must write. Now that kind of turned me off. HAHA.
Looking forward to my class outing at Sentosa tomorrow!!! (Heard from Kelly and Karmen that their class outings are also at Sentosa. Singapore is so small and boring =X)