I have so much to blog about.
There just ain't enough time!!!
This week was fun. Every morning, Wei Yang and I will spend all our effort on
Raffles Bike. HAHA. Wei Yang the slacker-cum-loser(LOL) has no cca till now. So we came up with this Bicycle Club which eventually evloved to become Raffles Bike. And this week was our inaugural official meeting. Attendance was
fantastic as both members ie me and Wei Yang, turned up. On our agenda we planned to design posters and to attract new members. We made
one poster. We cut and paste(with blu tac) the council stamp of approval for posters. I think we rock! The whole gang at our OG helped out XD and we pasted our first poster just beside the lift. Throughout the day I have been actively promoting our club to all J1 newbies including Belinda and An Qing HAHA. They weren't impressed. But it's okay, at least they know about it. I bumped into Wei Yang's friend who was also actively promoting it LOL. But, alas, at the end of the day, I went to check and the
poster was gone!!!!! Who torn it down?? We figured it must be the councillors or maybe just some random idiot. But we shall not despair, we will make even more posters next week and hopefully get a councillor to stamp an approval for us.
Had my first Chemistry test this week. Didn't have enough time to complete it. Thought I could pass but after Mrs Chung went through the answers, I seriously doubt I can. But what ever, at least the next time I can aim for a pass XD. Contrary to popular believe,
I am not a mugger. I just do my homework at home. If you have a problem with that, fine with me. And I want to say sorry to Zhong for always, constantly and persistently tease him about being a GEP. LOL. Don't take it to heart, I just do it for fun to make you irate and nettled. And it's okay for a guy to like pink. Back to the topic on GEPs, I think ACS(IB) GEPs are the most weird. (Except Sam cause he's in RJ now, I'm refering to ACS(IB) GEPs.) Why weird? Cause they love to wear their tie, all the time. Now, that is weird. The first time I saw a ACS(IB) GEP wear a tie, I wasn't the only one who raised my eyebrow. Mr Lai and I had the same reaction when we saw Soon Kai arriving for the rehearsal in full school uniform, yes, including the tie. But it was Mr Lai who questioned him about it. HAHA. But the next time I saw him, with all his GEP friends at NUS, they were all wearing their tie. OMG. Maybe they are taught to dress sharply in school. But what a sight it was!!
Talking about RMM, on wednesday, we ie Kelly, Chin Yue, Shermen, Karmen, Debra and I set off for NUS at 2.30pm. We were supposed to reach by 3.30pm. Needless to say, we were fashionably late. All thanks to Gabby Lee. LOL. It was his birthday and the whole RV army craked our heads to come up with a last minute birthday present and I think we did a great job. HAHA. Cat bought 3 Subway cookies and wrapped it in Subway wrapping paper. Then we all wrote well wishes on it. We waited for him to come and get his present but apparently he was busy shopping in J8 and then had to attend a GP talk. Chin Yue and I waited till 2.30pm and went off without managing to sing the birthday song or to see his expression(of joy) when he receieved the present.
Chin Yue the pro managed to get a prize from this quiz we had to do. We had to match the names of amous scientists to the discoveries they made. We were late and when we handed in the quiz, Mr Lai was like "Sure a not.. Late still can do??" HAHA. Chin Yue proved him wrong man. He even knows which year Issac Newton was borned. Ok, he wins hands down. I am impressed. Then later on this lady came and give us a how-to-use-mus-library talk. It was rather boring but I learnt that the libraries have a very developed computer system since you can practically sit in front of your computer and borrow, load, renew, search for books. WOW. And we didn't managed to sign up for the library trip, so I guess we'll have to do it the next time round.
Anyway, we made a wonderful discovery. All non GEPs in RMM stick together!!! Kelly, Chin Yue, Sherman, Debra and I are non GEPs while Karmen is a Dunman High GEP so it doesn't count since everyone else is from RI or RGS. But that realisation led to an even greater and weirder one. We all came to the conclusion that we are super tyco to be in RMM at all (with the exception of Chin Yue since he is the RV equilivant of a GEP as he has a share in all the Science programmes and what not in RV). It was a surprising fact as I didn't realised that all the RJ people in RMM were all GEPpers. So I guess we will be travelling to NUS High together next week. HAHA. The non GEPs.
Last friday, had this university admission talk. SMU did a great job while the other 2 universities just couldn't sustain my wavering attention. Cai Jing and Cheryl left early and I went to join the GEPs. HAHA. Anyway, the talk was a waste of time.
Went to Pong's house yesterday. Watched In Her Shoes and The Maid. Ate a lot at her house and had a great time. Must go to her house more often XD. Can't wait for the first Bdae Gang outing. I miss them a lot.
On a random note:
I hate people with short attention span.