I love my class.
SO6C rock!!!
Rae and I are just pure lucky to be in the same class that happens to be the funkiest class ever HAHA. yeah!
Currently typing this entry on Bernie's computer. Hogging her computer as Xiuz and her is busy melting wax to make candles. Bernie's house is damn funky. Oops.. I think I like the word funky. Anyway, there is just so many things to do! We are making candles and later we gonna make earrings LOL. Just now went to the night market at JE. Bought this light lime green necklace that I have wanted to get my hands on ever since I set eyes on it in Cine. It's this heart shape light limegreen necklace that is made of clay. This lady, she bakes them and sells them. Last Christmas, after shopping on my way home, I stopped by this temporary pushcart that was selling all the ceramic stuff. But I didn't have enough money with me then and I was sooo sad cause she(the stallholder) said that it was her last day there. So I didn't get to buy it. Was rather disappointed. Then today, I met her
again!!! =) So happy to see her. The last time at Cine, I talked to her for a long time and in the end still can't buy it HAHA but today
finally bought it!! And she told me that it was her last day at JE too! =))
I don't think I will sleep tonight. HAHA. Tomorrow going to Sentosa with 1/4 people! Yeah! Long time never go out with them le! =D Reading through my speech. It is super long and there are so many names to read! Thank my parents for giving me such a simply name-
Angie. Short and sweet. HAHA. This week is the start of March hols. But don't feel like March hols at all. So busy, everyday filled to the brim =X. Wonder if I can survive. So many things to do, so little time. I have a feeling that this is a break that we have to recharge and start to get into the study mood..=(
This morning had basketball session with the usual people. HAHA. Sook Lai and I, we are a team! So glad that she's in my team, then I don't have to worry about my ball being block by her when I want to shoot. Then I discovered many HC and NJ scandals. The 'love square' featuring Xiu Yi, MJ, Jason and this other guy was really funny. That distracted both Mj and xiuyi and sook and I scored a lot HAHA. Then sookie got scandal too! So fun! So lucky that I am not in HC or NJ then no scandal they can tease me about LOL. The whole court was rather empty except for the 4 of us. Long time never play. The previous few sessions I was busy and I almost missed today's session thanks to xiuyi 'forgetting to message' me. HAHA. Realised that I forget all my skills. Don't know how to lock =( but still managed to pass the ball between MJ's legs =D I think she purposely let me do it. HAHA. My all time favourite 'trick'. How come no one play basketball in RJ? All the RI guys love frisbee. I was rather shocked when I went to school and everyone was playing frisbee but I guess it's a school culture. Last time, only played frisbee when we are really desperate and that's like once a year during chalet HAHA. Now, I play it even during PE lessons! Culture shock! LOL.
Feeling high now... off to make candles!!!!
=)