I love Fridays. =)
School ended at 12.30pm today. We got to know our PW groups today and I like my group a lot. HAHA. We call ourselves the BABAH^. The 'H' is rponounced as a sound. B for Boon kiat, A for Angie, B for Benjamin, A for xuan Ang and H for Hai yin. LOL. I think this was the most enjoyable PW lessons I ever had.
Went for guitar concert on wednesday. It was rather boring but I had fun shouting Yu Zhuo and Zhu Yan's name. Almost got into trouble by doing a favour for Cat: passing a sunflower to Kang Wei. LOL. Pearl left the flower at the guardhouse for me to collect and when I went to get it the Security Guard chided me =X He even threatened to send me to the Discipline Head the next time I do that again. Wednesday was also the first time I went to S11 to eat. HAHA. Ok, I am a noob. I use to think that S11 = Seven Eleven, rather stupid, I know. An Qing, Desmond and I went all the way to S11 for dinner. It was a tiring walk. Then I ate a big bowl of Ban Mian. LOL. Before the concert, I accompanied An Qing to NJ to attend the TIP talk. Met all the RV people there and had a mini class outing at the LT where we attended the talk. Was so happy when I saw Nina, Peck Yan, Sook Lai, Sze Ying, Du Ying, Chuan Han!!!!!!! I miss them a lot a lot a lot!!! Then Vivian was one of the speaker. LOL. I think Vivian is simply ubiquitious in NJ. Can't wait for this sunday, Birthday Gang outing HAHA. =))
This whole week, we had GP lessons in the computer lab. Everyone started playing Picacchiu.. and Mr Paul was like:"Thank you class..for working so hard
at your Pokemon game.." Having lessons in the computer lab is the worst idea ever as no one will care about the task at hand. So in the end my group rushed through our presentation and I didn't manage to study for Economics test. But thanks to Kim, I still have a PI that Mdm Fadilah said was good! HAHA. Thanks a lot, I owe you one. During the Economics test, I sat inbetween Zhu Yan ans Brent. Zhu Yan was super fast. She just looked at the paper for 5 seconds and she finished 4 MCQs. I was shocked as I was still on the first MCQ!!! Brent did faster than me too. So I was frantically rushing through the paper. Think I will fail.
Next week will be a super busy week too. Feeling the stress and strain of JC life. It is true that we end earlier than our friends at HC and NJ but that doesn't mean that we are less stressed as in RJ, everything is DIY. Do It Yourself or you Die. Yah, it is that sad.
This week was somehwta of a blank. Everything just zoomed pass me.
Sometimes I wonder what lies ahead How long till my hunger is fed. I think I try to be superwoman sometimes but I don't get a sense of satisfaction after I 'save the day'. I miss RV. Life in RJ just make me realised how protected I was. Now that I have to face the elements, I find myself at a lost
. They say it's hard to make it in this part of town So many people on this merry-go-round Ain't that true. Everyone is striving to be the best, no one wants to take the second placing. But then I stop and think: why am I doing all this? And I find that there is no answer to this question. I am in this Rat Race, we are all in it. I'm glad that I'm not alone, I am blessed and thankful.
Some folks try astrology Some turn to crystal balls To find an answer, To get through it all As I said, there is no answer, all we can do is believe in ourselves and to go forward.
I just fall on my knees and I try to pray That's what I have been doing a lot thiese days. In the silence I can hear Him say The river runs and the river hides Out to the ocean and under the sky I promise you, the answer will come Hold on to patience and watch for the sign Everything in its time How true. Everything in its time.