The last two days were fun. Good Friday went for class outing. Only 2 girls turned up- An Qing and I HAHA. We were dragged to arcades and other weird places. But I had fun playing pool. Yesterday, went to Rae's church with Chun Tsen and Zhong. Watched a play at her church. But I think it's more like a musical than a play. The lead actor has a great voice, the costumes were impressive (especially the what the Roman soldiers wore) and it was a very happending muscial with a lot of dancing and singing. Then I bought Corrinne May's album- Safe In A Crazy World yesterday!!! The CD is
pink! HAHA. Zhong's new specs is
pink too! Pink rocks. HAHA. After we watched the play, we went to the Burger King in Raffles City. Then we went shopping for a while at esprit. And we shopped till they close! Then there was no way out! We panicked but managed to find this small opening HAHA. Went home and watched Pay It Forward.
Well, Happy Easter Day everyone! =)