Was in a perpatual state of depression for the first 2 days of the week. I learnt something new about myself this week- my mood and sleep varies directly. The more I sleep, the better I feel. So for the last 3 days of this week, I have been taking rather late naps that last for half an hour at around 7pm to 7.30pm, after dinner. Or before dinner I'll take a forty winks.
Many things happened this week. Hah my first Chemistry SPA. Didn't really went as well as I intended it to as I stupidly left my volume in dm3 and pressure in kPa. But at least now I know. Finally submitted my PI. I took the whole of wednesday night to rush through it, glad that I am still sane. Went to the dentist to insert springs inbetween my teeth on thursday. Went to find Dr Li on the way and found out that he met up with an accident =X. Hope he gets well soon. Feeling happy that I'm doing the same project as Debra's friend from ACJC. Forgot her name but at least I know one of my group member (plus she's nice HAHA). Looking forward to starting SRP. Did something stupid this week. But I really don't regret. I needed to know the answer badly eventhough nothing came out of it. Now I'm more prepared than ever to close that chapter of my life.
or not =XSomeone is illegally using my locker and so I wrote a note to this person saying: Stop using MY locker. I intended to write more letters of haressment to this person subsequently but today I went to chack and the Estate Manager (it's really amazing that they can come up with such a nice name for a person with a bunch of keys...) has finially decided to take this matter into his own hands (afterall he has the keys...). He pasted a note in front of the lockers that were used illegally. The note says something like this:
Dear student, Please remove your books from this locker within 3 days with effect from today (27/4/06) otherwise we will cut your padlock. For more information, please contact the Estate Manager at XXXXXXX. Thank You. Hmm.. the Estate Manager is some manager. He says that he's giving the student '3 days' but actually he's only giving them two (cos thursday and friday..ahhhh.). What a cheat. HAHA. Personally, I think one should be harsh to people who use lockers illegally. If I were the Estate Manager, I would have pasted a note that says something like:
Dear student, You realise that you have been using your dear schoolmate's locker illegally for a few months now. You have successfully deprived a fellow Rafflesian of the chance to use this locker (however small and rusty and ugly it is). I demand that you remove your books and whatever junk you keep in this locker forthwith or I shall pry open your locker and cut your padlock and make sure you will never get to use another locker ever again. I am the Estate Manager and my word is final. I have a million keys and believe me when I say that I have the power to open up your locker (and perharps share your dirty little secret with the whole of RJ which FYI consists of 2,400 students, excluding staff). So good day! I want to see an empty locker tomorrow. I think I will consider a job as the Estate Manager. XD