Yesterday I went for the NJ dance concert. Met a lot of RV people. Really missed RV a lot a lot. At 7pm, met Rae and Michelle at Clementi MRT then we waited for Timon and his friends. Bumped into Shi Hui, Victor, and some other 4C people. Man, Cat missed it all! Timon and his female
friends were late. HAHA. We went to the interchange and just joined a long queue, assuming it is bus 96. Actually Michelle went to check to see if it's really 96 but it turned out that we have been queuing up at the wrong queue!!! Then we decided to just take a cab there but we couldn't get one no matter how hard we tried. So went back to the bus interchange and waited for 96, this time at the correct queue. We didn't wait for Timon and his friends this time. Felt a bit bad for not waiting but the bus arrived immediately.
Arrived at UCC slightly over 7.30pm. Guess who I saw?
Victor! LOL. He was waiting for his friends who was late too. We chatted for a while. Long time never see him eversince NJ open house. He's in the army now and just shaved his hair so he wore a cap to hide his bald head LOL. I waited for Maga, Chin Yue and Song Hua to arrive before proceeding to level 3 where we got the
'bird's eye view seats' AGAIN. Yes. The other time Yi Chun and I had to sit at the 3rd level circle seats looking down at the stage, we could only see the heads of the performers. HAHA. Had a great time laughing at everything. I think I really don't know how to appreciate this kind of thing. Just pay 10 bucks to laugh.
The chinese dance was the best. Can't blame me for being bias. The first person I spotted was Yuan Jie. Both Jas and I agree that we are very very proud of him. In sec1 he was just a Badminton reject and look at him now, a dancer! And a very good one too! The Malay dance was funny. While they were dancing, 2 extra people suddenly entered the stage and started doing some Hip Hop dance. HAHA. Qi Han the extra. I only spotted Ying Jie, think she was kinda obvious. Didn't manage to see Du Ying eventhough there were only 6 female dancers. Actually I watched all the dance the other time I went back to NJ but yesterday when I watched it again, I didn't feel bored. Which is good. And I didn't fall asleep unlike Chin Yue and Maga!!
Saw Alan dance too. Think he improved a lot. HAHA. It's kinda weird watching my seniors dance. I know them so well that when I see them dance I just burst into laughter. But I've got to admit, they are good. The western dance was cute. The rest was so-so.
NJ dance night made me realise how big a part RV plays in my life, even till now. I love RV.