Yet another busy week has flown past. This week was spent preparing for RP Huanted House. Had loads of fun putting up the voodoo dolls for the doll house. I think the doll house was the best, in terms of sets and props. HAHA. Ok, I am bias but it rock. Realised that my seniors are all wonderful superman and superwoman. Really admire them a lot. Esapicially people like CC who is good at everything.
Saturday was ORA Day and RJ Open House. Our ORA Day not as happening as AC Fun-O-Rama. Although they sell things at rather reasonable prices (except the Ruggers who sold teddy bears at $25 each when their cost price is close to 0) Guess it's due to the lack of stalls and publicity. Didn't really had time to look arounf and I missed Project Runway! Shit la! But heard from Sarah that there were loads of hot people. Of course, it's obvious that everyone modelling is rather hot or they won't be modelling in the first place -_- and I also heard about this RI guy from Gymnastics who looks kind of gay when he did the catwalk but nonetherless had a great bod. Poor Cat, she spend the whole day in the Huanted House. Lucky me, I have Issebella to thank. HAHA. I only did the morning shift. I would have easily died in there. The room was so dark and creepy and what I did was really mundane and I just do it over and over again. Sure, I did came up with some variations but still as time pass, it got more and more boring. HAHA.
Some RG and RI kids were totally freaking out. Many groups of girls were screaming even before they got in. LOL. It was rather amusing actually, seeing and listening to people scream at our scares. A few teachers came in too Mr Ng and Mr Darren Lai being a few of them. HAHA. Mr Ng was totally cool and composed and even chatted with Cat!! When he entered my room, he was observing the wonderful voodoo dolls we hung from the ceiling. And no matter how hard I tried to scare him, he remained calm. HAHA.
Stupid Wei Yang. He recognised me and went, "Angie is here!!! Angie ah, Angie!! HAHAHAHA. Hey people, come in, don't be scared lah, not scary one. It's Angieeeee!!!!" Then he laughed throughout my whole performance. Tsk tsk, was my make up that bad? HAHA. Cat was disfigured but still recognised. My OGL didn't recognised me though HAHA. He was like, "Is that Angie?? Is that Angie? No, it's not..." HAHA. Xuan Ang was pissed as he waited for 2 hours and didn't get to scream. LOL. So sorry, don't blame us as we had to cut down our performances by more than half to meet the demands as the quene was super long.
So glad that so many friends supported RP Huanted House. In fact, the response was overwhelming. We sold close to 1,000 tickets at $5 each. Hence, rasising a total of close to $5,000 for Bone Marrow Donor Programme (BMDP). And I signed up to be a potential donor!!! LOL.
Next week is a short week. Monday and Friday no school. Looking forward to it. Cat is campaigning next week and I'm her campaign manager (ok, one of them XD). =))
Bye guys...till next time. <3