Someone please save Hadley Hullet.
Why is my house the most boring house ever? For house party we have a 'movie trip' that kinda reminds me of the movie trips that my sister (in primary school) goes to frequently (where the teachers book a whole cinima and the whole school watched some educational movie -_-). For house party we'll be going to some cinema to watch some movie at a discounted price. Pleaseeeee I won't rather do something else!!! The reason behind why my house is just uber boring is because we have a rather boringgg house committee (mainly cos the house captain is boring lah!). So today as I listened to the 3 nominees for house Captain give their speeches, I think that none of them can satisfy my need for a funky and happening house! This is sad, I know. Jia Liang seems to be the only one that is close enough but hardly there! If only Pach ran for house Captain! Cheryl and I totally agree that Hadley Hullet needs a makeover!!!!
God save Hadley Hullet!Was talking to Cheryl today when she said something worth remembering. I quote Cherly:
Life is just your timetable! Everyday is just like the one you had before!!! I think that sorts of sums up how we all feel recently. What is the problem?? This will not do. We must all look on the birght side even when things don't look good. Smile =), cos life is good -Pong.
Finally called Yoga Connections today. They will charge us $90 per session. So if we have 30 people in Raffles Yoga, 2 one and a half hour per week, that will mean $24 per month per person. Anyone interested? =) Please leave a note.