Today after school went to play basketball with Belinda and some GEPs. LOL. The GEPs include Chun, Sian, Yao and Jie Liang. Then later on Rachel and this other girl joined in as well. Yao and Sian are twins. Eversince I came to RJ I have been meeting and making friends with twins and even triplets (Lester and his siblings). Twins are very interesting. LOL. Yao and Sian can practically read each other's minds and they love to tackle each other plus they are extremely violent. It was fun watching the twins fight it out. HAHA. I played against Belinda with Sian and Jie Liang in my group. Belinda is some bomb. HAHA. She is the other group's secret weapon. Her accuracy is 98% LOL. And if it wasn't for Jie Liang it could have been 100%.
The other pair of twins I know is Wen Hao and his brother. But they don't look alike at all so I figure they must have been from different eggs. Their characters also differ greatly but nonetheless thay are still very interesting. HAHA. I wonder what it feels like to have a twin. Is there really a connection between twins? It'll be super cool to have a twin. Anyway I'm looking forward to more basketball sessions in school!! =D
Saga of the lockers...When I went back to check my lockers, the padlock was gone so now I have my own locker. But I still don't have excess to it YET. Hopefully the Estate Manager will be quick on his feet and quick with his fingers and will quickly unlock the lockers.
YogaWei Yang and I have decided to register Raffles Yoga under SIG. Cat say Yoga is evil but she has failed to follow up on her claim. Sam said that Yoga and Christianity clashes, I think ti depends on what type of Christian you are. I see Yoga as an exercise to help relieve stress like any other exercises. This is especially true as there is no such thing as a Yoga competition, so no pressure. Well, I'm waiting to read a book that Cat promises to lend me to prove that Yoga is bad. HAHA.
SchoolNothing much this week afterall it was a short week- 4 days only. Yesterday was 040506. At 2 minutes and 3 seconds pass 1pm yesterday the time and date was 010203040506. Just how cool is that. HAHA. Had a couple of tests this week. Tests will always be tests ie they always suck. Having problems with my GPP now. We still can't come to a conclusion. Hopefully we will be able to come up with a fantastic GPP on sunday. Haven't been sleeping well for the past two nights. Can't sleep. Find myself lying on bed thinking. I hate it but somehow I will always end up thinking too much.
This week seems like a break from mad CCA deadlines and committments. Being under props for College Play means I slack a lot. In fact I haven't been doing anything for College Play at all. I have been a rather inactive member eversince Huanted House. SRP is stagnant too. We are all waiting for the finalisation of our projects and waititng for the mentor to call us for a meeting. Talking about SRP, this freaky person (I assume this person is a GEP as this person most likely is one since SRP is inflitrated by GEPs) keeps asking me weird questions which I can't find an answer to and I don't know how this person managed to get hold of my number XD. The Entre fever has kinda cool down HAHA. No more mad rushes for surveys to be done. I think this week is the calm beofre the storm. Gotta recharge for the weeks to come where I will be super busy.
Going back to RV next week Thursday. (Attentaion to Cat, Rae, Chi Yue, Song Hua, Marcus, Maga, Sell Wind LOL) since Friday is a public holiday Marcus suggested we go on thursday and I agree. We will be leaving school for RV at 1pm. Do join us!!Am currently in love with this song titled Girl Next Door. I hear it on the radio everyday. Now that my dad fetches my sister and Bird to school first I get to listen to a full 40minutes of crap on 98.7 by crap I refer to Vernon A and Justin Ang. But the music is not crap, it's good stuff. My morning perk-me-up is a dosage of 98.7 while I eat or sleep in the car HAHA. I miss listening to Jamie Yeo on Say It With Music. Young is some boring pig =X.
Oh well..=)