Tomorrow is the deadline for submission of GPP. Unlink some pro-skill
powerful group, BABAH^ has yet to come up with an idea or maybe come to an agreement after many sessions of debate. Today we met at 1pm at City Hall MRT. Hai Ying was lost and Boon Kiat was late. Xuan Ang and I had to stone for a good half an hour before anyone arrived. Anyway we went to Burger King to do our work and we met 7 J1s. LOL. I think Rafflesians love the Burger King in Raffles City as the other time I was there we met Jia Hui.
We finally decided on doing Boon Kiat's project. Great. See, we are making improvements. Today was rather fun Benjamin and I went to buy Sushi to eat. Yum! I want more! HAHA. We were constantly distracted by issues such as skin care. Believe or not Boon Kiat was lecturing us about acne and the importance of skin care for a good half an hour. LOL. And he actually uses Clear&Clear Oil Control Film (or whatever it is called..) I think he is the most vain guy I have ever met. Then Benjamin was like "I miss my brown hair.." HAHA. I miss mine too! Maybe this December holidays I will go and dye it brown again! HAHA.
After we finish answering almost every question we went to the Arcade. Eversince I became part of 6c I have been in and out of arcades and places that guys frequent. Back in RV it was always the girls who decide where to go.. maybe cos there were more girls? HAHA. Anyway Xuan Ang and I tried the DDR for the first time!!!! Yes the both of us tried. It was.. fast. Too fast for me I guess. We were like tap tap tap then GAME OVER. And we went HUH?!?! So fast! Didn't even really got used to it. But we all concur that Benjamin is a pro at DDR. Man, watching him dance DDR is like watching some pro dancing. Then we played Photo Hunt!!!!! I miss photo hunt! My all time favourite game at JEC! Remember???!!! Brings back good memories man. When I was in Secondary 1 and 2 everyday after school we'll go to the ice skating rink at JEC to watch people skate, laugh at them and to play photo hunt! It was the ultimate bonding game. HAHA. Our whole class whould totally hoog the machine and make lots and lots of noise till someone complains. But eversince RV moved to Commonwealth I haven't been playing Photo Hunt as often as I used to. Kinda miss it. HAHA.
I'm not good enough. Let it go. Ain't that easy.