What a week it has been. Currently typing this entry in the computer lab during GP lesson. Mr Khoo has kindly accepted our request to use the computer lab during this last lesson of the term. Both Ms Tan and Mr Khoo will not be teaching us anymore. Guess we will miss them. Ms Tan is just cute. When she stands in front of the class to teach, she seems so
small. HAHA. And she's really nice as she nevers reprimands us no matter how noisy we get. Mr Khoo too, he never gets angry. Wonder what kind of teachers we will get when school reopens.
Half a year in RJ, time seems to have stood still. Thank God for what I have. The people I meet in RJ changes everything. I am lucky. Very lucky.
Don't reall feel like blogging. My computer is sick. I'm kinda sick of blogging too. Oh well. June holidays are here. Looking forward to all the outings and SPCA. Yup, I'm going to SPCA on saturday..I shall try to bring Amanda there too LOL. Happy holidays! =D