Hello people.
Long time no blog. The first week of the June Holidays are gone just like that. Let's see what I have been up to. (By the way this entry is typed using Pong's computer, yes I am in her house..details waill come laterr)
The week starts on wednesday as for the 5 days before wednesday there's nothing much to blog about since I spend all my time lagging at home. Rotting in front of the TV watching Da Chang Jing. You may wonder why I am such a loser, slacking at home and if that is not enough, I am actually watching Da Chand Jing!!! Ok, that's only because all my friends are out Camping. Bleahz. Yeah, so I have no life and no friends. Enough said.
Anyway, Da Chang Jing is a last resort kinda thing but I am growing fond of it. I use to hate it but I only made it through the past week with the help of Da Chang Jing, Shi. I cannot stand Korea people in the show as they are way too polite. They say 'shi'[yes] before every sentence. It's 'shi' then pause, then pause then the other party will question them before they give the full story. I think that's the main reason why the whole series is so fresking long, a total of 71 episodes, if I remember correctly.
Wednesday was class outing.
Class outings always end up the same. I will always be dragged into places I hate ie Arcades. I have no idea why boys love arcades. Ice skating was fun but it whould have been better if I weren't the only girl there. Come on 6c girls!! After the outing I went to the airport to see Kang Wei off. Guess what, I'm the only girl
again. But it was fun. Have fun Kang Wei and I want my red water bottle. HAHA. And I admit that Kang Wei's sister is chio.. and pro. LOL.
Thursday had Chemistry remedial and after that went to the airport again. Byebye Belinda, Rae, Cheryl, Angie. [How I wish the Angie is me..] If not for SRP I whould be in USA now... oh well better luck next time.
Friday was one of the most interesting day of the week. I went to Paragont ot do my first tableau. It was damn titring. For all you noobs out there a tableau is like a mime where people pose for about 10minutes and then they switch position. We are raising funds for this hospital in Cambodia. So a few of us put on Boobbi Brown make up (actually Max did it for us and I must say that's my favourite part of the whole thing. I like it when people put on make up for me. I like being pampered XD) so we just pose outside Paragon. Never knew that standing still for 10minutes was that difficult. And I met Glenn Ong at B1 of Paragon in the morning. He bought 2 hundred dollar tickets!!! wow, he's the man.
Saturday was another day I wasted rotting at home. But I learnt how to barbeque. LOL. You may wonder how I made it through all the endless class chalets while the truth is that I just eat and talk but never do. HAHA. As in never barbeque the food. Yesterday I went to Eliz's house for this party. There was a block party going on concurrently where some people from my estate held this potluck party at the playgroud. HAHA. But Alicia and I choose to go to Eliz's house and we, no I, learnt the art of barbeque-ing. I watched Auntie Sharon Barbeque a few satays and I was impressed. She's a pro. My satays are all burnt. =( Lousy la needa practise more. My dad is not very good at it either as all the chicken wings he barbequed tasted weird.
Now I'm in Pong's house. Almost got lost when I came here. I have no sense of direction at all. What a failure amnn considering the fact that I have been here more than a dozen times and I still can't find my way. Going for my L date now. My computer will be going to see the doctor on monday. I think it'll be hospitalised for a couple of days so for the next few days I'll have to go to Zhi Rong's house to check my mail. The highlight for next week is my 1/4 outing. Can't wait. =)