Just now while my sisters and her friends were out playing, they found this stry dog. And they took pity of him and fed him. Eventually one of my sister's friend brought the dog home. They even went so far as to name the dog
Ocean. What a name and trust my sister to come up with it and it's not like they will keep the dog either. I think the dog is still a puppy and he's rather tame and well mannered. I don't know what breed he is but it seems to be a cross. I'm not very good at breeds but even my sister can't put him under a distinct Pedigree so I guess his most probably a cross.
This reminds me, I have yet to blog about my experience working in and for SPCA. My first appointed task was to do sales at JEC. Did I blog about it? Don't think I did. Anyway, I was selling SPCA merchandise with 2 other new friends I met on the day itself. But they are both older than me. HAHA. It was really fun and we earned close to 200 bucks, though we each contributed 20 bucks from buying the same shirt too!! Then I met a lot of friends who were rushing to JE library to mug. More HC people than RJ people though. HAHA.
The next time I did volunteer work was at the pound itself. I was at SPCA at 8am to clean the kennels. It was hard work. My new friend of the day was older than me, again. We had to bring the dogs out of their kennels first. There was this Great Dane which is the biggest dog in the world FYI. And it's really awesome to pat and hug him and his name is Z. Rather perculiar huh? And his all black, he's just great. There were 2 Husky, though I can't differetiate the Siberian Husy from the other kind. LOL. I'm not good at breeds. The thing about both Husky was that they shed a lot. I just lightly stroke them and my hands are just full of their fur but I don't blame them. Then there was this female German Sherperd named Kiara who looks very sad. Her eyes are blank and lifeless. The puppies were very active. We got to feed them. There were this pair of puppies who stepped on their plates of food once we lay them on the floor. And there was food everywhere the squeaky clean floor which we just mopped and scrubbed. Food was flying everywhere and they even managed to get food into their water. They win hands down man. They seem to be having some kind of eating competition between themselves and it's really interesting to watch them lick all the food from the floor. HAHA. They are ultra cute!
Got to go and catch the match. Germany vs Argentina. Who will win?