My blog is looking fine thanks to Chun. I still don't really know how to use blogspot. How do you post a picture? Actualy I don't bother learning either HAHA. Yeah, I'm a noob and proud of it. Today went back to good old RJ. Actually not quite old since the building is like only 2 years old? Oh well, had Chemistry retest. Not fun at all.
Yesterday went out shopping with Kim and Jia Zheh for a whole day. Was completely shagged after it. I'm not born to shop. Kim and I each bought a light limegreen bag. We wanted to paste blink-blink shiny-shiny stickers that people use to paste onto their handphones, So we went sticker hunting in Far East. Can't find. Then we went all the way to Marina Square. HAHA. In the end we found the stickers that we want in MiniToons. We were so happy that we finally found what we were looking for that we just bought 4 stickers at one shot, spending 10 bucks. We then skipped to Food Court to start work. HAHA. But to our dismay we realised that the stickers won't stick individually. They only stick in one blotch. Yuck. We were damn sad. 10 bucks just flew away. Initially we wanted to use the stickers to form a crown shape. Cause we kinda saw a lot of crowns everywhere: on shoes, bags, shirts, skirts, badges and even Voodoo dolls. It's kinda like the IN thing right now- crowns. Yeah, I know we were kinda stupid but hey we just wanna have some fun. LOL. So we paid 10 bucks to have some fun, I won't say it's worth it but I'll say we learnt our lesson and we had a good laugh.
Still deliberating about tomorrow. There's class outing and Hao Teng has been calling me non-stop. I didn't pick up his call that's why he's calling non-stop but I didn't do it on purpose ok, it just happens that I always miss it. And I'm going to SPCA to clean out the kennels tomorrow morning. Clean the shit. HAHA. But out of the good of my heart, I'll bear with it.
Everyone's mugging and it's bugging me.
But like they say, if you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain. So let's just pull through it.
i know it's there hanging somewhere. ask god to make it work. but i don't know if that's what i really want. and maybe you don't care. argh