What a week it has been. It's my very first time taking a major exam in RJ, kinda exciting. HAHA. Monday had Economics. What can I say? Well, to quote Yi Chun:
I like Home Econs more than Econs. Fullstop. Next up was Chemistry. The first question of Section B- mole question- was supposed to be the easiest(all believe me it did looked elementary compared to the other hellish mole questions I have seen) but believe me when I say I don't know how to do it. And like Rae say:
Must as well not do Section B. Physics. After the test, everyone was complaining about the lack of time but no, to me,
I had lots of time simple because I can't do it, no point trying when you don't even understand the question as you will just end up wasting ink and stressing yourself up. Lastly, Maths. The day before I didn't study much then on the day itself, in the morning I was getting kind of worried and I tried to do some last minute cramming which made me even more =X.
Highlight of yesterday ie last day of my papers was going to Orchard. HAHA. It was the first time I went to Orchard with the RV people and in full school uniform. Not bad. The best part was when we started bumping into everyone!!! At Cine, we had Pasta. Song Hua and Chin Yue ordered this Buddy Meal which took a long time to prepare and they started complaining very loudly about it. Chin Yue was like:
Ehh Song Hua, why your pizza not here yet??! Song Hua went:
Ya lo, wah lau, so slowww. And a few seconds later he got his pizza but I think RJ got a letter from the public.
After eating we sat around to talk and crap about the good old RV days. Song Hua told us that the Thailand excahnge people gave Ms Ek a
clock and a portrait of her. Complete set. Get it? HAHA. Then we decided to stop rotting and do some shopping. We bumped into Wei Xing and Yan Jun when we went up to look at the time for the movies. It was just so cool. Rae and Maga were jumping and screaming. LOL. Good to see your old friends. The feeling is just indescribable. I think it's because we have left RV and after 6 months of facing the real world, it makes us appreciate each other more and these people are who you can call upon. Then we met
Yi Chun and Ming Ming!!! And we just stood around their table at Subway, right smack in the middle of it to talk and laughing at the top of our voices. It is always wonderful to be around RV people, you just feel so comfortable, so yourself. =DD
We were kind of aimless really. After bumping and meeting RV people we really have nothing in mind to do. The we consist of Rae, Maga, Song Hua, Chin Yue and I. We just walked and walked. Then we went to Shaw House as Song Hua has to buy tickets for his PB outing. And then we were standing there looking up at the TV that shows all the time slots and I saw Just My Luck -
7.20. I look at the time, it says -
7.19. And so we decided, on the spot, to watch Just My Luck and to abandon Song Hua XD. So we got tickets and went into the cinema. It was like a maze when we make our way into the cinema. HAHA. And someone took up our seat so Rae and Maga had to sit infront, instead of beside, Chin Yue and I.
Verdict of Just My Luck: it's funny but not that funny(White Chicks
still win hands down) the storyline is simple but sweet I guess. 3 stars. HAHA. But I like
McFly and they were part of the story too, love their songs, if I had watched this movie with Pong we would have samg our heads off HAHA.
Today I was supposed to turn up at SPCA for volunteer work. But I reached home after 11pm yesterday and was dead beat. So I set my alarm at 7am. Woke up at 7 today realising that my Dad is gone. So no one to fetch me to SPCA so I went back to sleep. HAHA. Spoilt brat I am. So today I will just lag. It's good to sit and rot. I love slacking.
P.S. New song, The Corrs, Would You Be Happier. enjoy