Today I went for dental appointment. Because of my dental appointment Cat went for RP GM alone. HAHA. And I skipped the Chemistry Week meeting (no need to see Daniel Lo till next week). Dr Boyle has a cousin from RI GEP called Ang ____ Lip. Anyone know him? I love going to the Dentist as Dr Boyle and I will always talk a lot about RJ which is mainly crap but I enjoy it very much. She complained about my teeth today
again. She said I never brush properly and asked me to get special toothbrush that can brush under the wire. It looks really cute and reminds me of a mini toilet cleaning stick. I bought it at Guardian Pharmacy. When I went over to the Pharmacy counter to enquire about this special toothbrush, I saw a girl standing right in front of it and she appears to be crying.
At first I thought that something got into her eye and she is buying eyedrops from the Pharmacy but it soon became clear that it was more than that. It suddenly struck me that she was caught stealing and man, I was right. This is my first time actually seeing someone caught for stealing although I missed the part where she was in action. Why steal at Guardian, of all places. And when I was paying for my special toothbrushes (I bought another one that could brush the teeth alone and not damage the braces, the cross section of it is V shape HAHA), the saleswoman was talking to her friend. Let me recollect their conversation:
Saleswoman 1: Aiyoh that girl ah, no sign of guilt!
Saleswoman 2: Yah, just now I called the brother, he wasn't very anxious about it you know, like don't think it's a big deal. Stealing leh!
I think she must have some record la...
Saleswoman 2: Yah and she say she wanna go home but cannot la must wait for the police to come.
Saleswoman 1: Yah.
So it seems that all the time the girl was shedding crocodile tears.