Chin Yue is back in school. Has been back since tuesday but he has lost his usual spark. He's currently suffering from post-Cambridge blues and we all hope that he'll snap out of it. You see him every morning with that look on his face and you can't help saying, "Really, if you want to go back to Cambridge, go ahead! We'd rather you have fun there." LOL. Urgent plea to Fock Chin Yue if you are reading this now: GET BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!
Today I went to see a doctor for a medical checkup for the Cambodia trip. I had 2 injections in one day. One for this vaccine and the other to test my blood type. I can't wait to know my blood type. 4A class outing this 1st of September. We are going to Marina Bay to fly kite and eat steamboat. 3 people SMSed me to invite me for this outing. I am so honoured as Yi Chun did not recieve any SMSes. LOL. Talking about Yi Chun, he's like Mr. Popular in HCI. So popular that everyone knows him by name and half the school know him by his full name. I miss Yi Chun a lot a lot. HAHA. Miss his singing and dancing the most. No one will ever be as brave to sing and dance at will and believe me, Yi Chun's singing and dancing wasn't that good (according to Wee Kiat he has improved a lot). Anyway, if you do a Google search on Yi Chun you'd probably end up with close to 11,000 links whereas if you do a search on Angie Er Han, you'll get a: Spelling error.
=X