
Hey guys what you see is the Chemistry Week banner! =D Isn't it nice? HAHA. I learnt that water is not used to dilute paint, colour pencils can come in handy, and all you've got to do is ask! I was trying very very hard to sharpen this black colour pencil that we were using to touch up the banner. I used a pair of lousy scissors to 'sharpen' the colour pencil. After a few attempt Yi Hui asked me what I was trying to do and she offered me a sharpener!!!! I didn't know people our age still have sharpeners so I didn't bother asking. LOL.
Because of Jazz Kim and I go to town once a week. Wow, we are funky huh? But most of the time we do window shopping. Candy Empire rocks. They sell lots and lots of sweets and chocolates! I wish my Dad owe Candy Empire so I can get free sweets all the time. Fell in love with this Mango bag which costs 99 bucks. It's really hard to find a bag that I like nowadays. Kim and I always go bag hunting in vain. I think we should design our own bags since we are so picky.
Chin Yue is at Cambridge enjoying himself. I think we all kinda miss him. LOL. The other day I was talking to Yao/Sian (can't differentiate and I forget whihc one is in his class) and he complained that because Chin Yue is in his GP group, they had to do a presentation without him. LOL. And I have stopped going to Chemistry O training since Chin Yue is not there and I have no friends there. HAHA. Besides, it's not fun at all.
Exchange programmes only look good cuperficially speaking. This is what I get from all the complains I have geard from my sister, Maga and Yu Zhuo. Of course there are people who enjoy it a lot like Knag Wei but luck and interests plays a role in this kind of thing. If your partner is lousy, you are doomed.