Have you heard Paris Hilton's Stars are Blind? I must admit that it's quite good.
I have nothing to do. Rotting at home now. Kim's coming over for a sleep over later, hopefully we won't feel bored. We are going to mug the whole night away. LOL. Right. I don't know why everyone is so concerned about the Promos. Recollecting, back in Secondary school we won't be so anxious till one week or less before the End Of Years.
Chill people, we'll definitely be promoted.
I went back to RV for teacher's day. Chin Yue and I climbed RJ school gate to get out but we end up missing 2 buses in a row. And I scratched my leg. But luckily, Chin Yue has everything in the Bright Red Rocket-shaped Puma bag of his. LOL. RV looks good. But I only managed to meet 3 pathetic teachers. Was really looking forward to meeting Mr Chow but no, he prefers to be on course ('cause he's afraid that no one will come back and look for him..). Didn't get to see Ms Yew or Mrs Kan or Mrs Lim or any of the teachers that really and truly matter. Argh. But I had fun walking around the school and taking lots of photographs. Yi Chun and I posed with this gigantic jackfruit hanging from this random tree. It's really huge. All the 4A girls were there so we had a mini gathering.
Sadly, Ah Hua is not there. She's another person that matters. She is non other than the drink stall talk cock auntie. I think we all miss her a lot. The funniest thing is that the uncle who used to sell ice cream outside RV has taken over her stall. HAHA. I miss her a lot. I want to talk cock with her!!! Everytime I go back to RV one of the highlights will be to buy food from her, now I don't feel like going back to RV at all.
I want to go back to Pulau Redang!!! I want to feel the waves and the sand between my toes. And the sun. Definitely going back next year and this time round we're going to stay for more than 3 days!
Don't know what else to say. Sloppy entry. Go read my class blog to perk yourself up! It's much much much more interesting.