Yesterday night I went to watch Monster House with my family. It rocks. It's kinda scary, to me at least. But my mum was like: It's very bad, I hate cartoons, shoudl have watched Devil in Prada instead... HAHA. I didn't know that Moneter House is really monster house as in the house is really a monster. It's really interetsing and I like this little girl who plays a very minor role but she's very cute. The storyline is not credible at all but it satisfies the child in me and I love cartoons.
Chen Zhuo and Kim Min are in my house right now. Mugging in my room. (Right I can hear them talking at the top of their voices) I'm going to bath now. HAHA. Today is Wednesday, middle of the holidays. PW suck and Promos suck. But other than that everything else seems to be going quite well for me. I took some time to finally set my heart to give it up and I don't know if I'll waver in the days to come but I hope that I have the strength in me to carry on.
To everyone else out there, good luck for the dreaded Promos and Prelims.
Man, I'm already looking forward to after Promos. There's just soooo much I want to do!!!!