Open house came and wetn. Didn't have time to update till now. Can't believe HCI so rich, their goodie bag really very nice unlike RJ's. Next year I'll go to HCI to collect goodie bags. (Notice the 's' LOL so cheapo) Well, the bag wasn't all that attractive but it was better than the Navy bag that RJ gave out. Plus they gave out exclusive New Urban Male $50 bag voucher. Yes, they were that generous. I remembered that last year HCI gave us Her Owrld magazine and they had to tear out the Censored section -_- I wonder how they manage to get such generous sponsership.
Persoanlly, I think there seem to be less people this year compared to last year. Probably because I am a Befriender and I feel at ease so I could observe the crowd more objectively. Last year, when I was still a little girl in RV I was rather intimidated by the building and all the Rafflesians HAHA. Maybe that's why I feel that there's a lot of people. Anyway, I brought quite a few Rvians around and a lot of PRCs came for the Open House. RJC is made up of 10% PRCs. My class has 7, out of which 6 are girls. The PRCs in my class are nice enough, they are friendly but they always pon PE lessons.
Rehearsals are going on fine. I love our curtain call HAHA. The only downside of Threesome is having it in the Black Box where there is limited seats but we cut cost this way. When the tickets sold out, I didn't quite believe. But to those who miss the show, don't worry 'cause there's always next year! Now, to watch Princess Hours on Yuntube (have been missing out on all the action on channel U due to late night rehearsals..)