angieee
15 nov
spongebob.bleach.drama
pink.lightlimegreen.earrings
Yup, the cast of Kevin's Birthday Party.
The past few weeks that we have spent rehearsaling really paid off. I think we did a great job. The energy level was high throughout, peaking on the second day where the audience laughed from beginning till end. They were even amazed by our 'Their taking the Hobbits to Isegard' song. HAHA. But we kept forgetting to invite Issac and Cheng Yi out. So sorry guys!
Jenny and I did a wonderful job too! Presenting, The Twins:
Man, I'm gonna miss wearing those fluffy hairbands! HAHA. But they are really uncomfaortable as my head is simply too big. So half way through Jenny and I will use it as some sort of a necklace. In the play we were suppose to have a crush on Kevin, so we'll be like fighting over him all the time. And there was once during rehearsal when Darren stink as he just had his fencing training. So Jenny and I were like: Darren you stink, we don't like you anymore. LOL.
Sarah and Gene were the most colourful aunties ever. Take a look at them:
Make up is the part of drama that I hate the most. But I'm glad that our make up is not as tough as that of Caged Brids. Ying Zi is really some art pro as she single handedly came up with all the make up for all 7 birds. Way to go Ying Zi! Talking about Ying Zi, her primary school friends came to support her on the second night. And guess what, Shi Hui came too! I didn't expect to see her nor did she expect to watch me act! It was a plesant surprise.
Okay, now for some photos taken!!!
This is Sarah Liyana. My God, her eye shadow is some bomb! =DD I think she's the most funky Physics Teacher ever!
Pek and Jo looking cute in our fuffly hairbands!
They are not the only ones who loved our fluffy hairbands!
Darren thinks that he is some superhero while Gene looks like a housefly but is lovin' it!
Here we have Issac! And Darren and the bastard: Reuben. Reuben is just being himself throughout the play, he doesn't even need to get into character, he IS the character minus the part where he is supposed to hit on The Twins LOL. He tries to get that face of his into every single photo. Well, in case you haven't had enough of him...
HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry for any eye infection induced. I warned you!
Can you see the stray gold stike of eyeshadow on Sarah? HEHEX.
HAHA. Don't know how to rotate this photo but it's Vani and I!!! Now, for a Caged Birds special:
Alison and I. "I don't know, I really don't knowww.." HAHA
Jennifer! =DD
The Widl One: Yi Lun. Jennifer and Michelle (with no make up)!
My favourite bird of them all! Seema!!! Love you lots! =))
Wanna thank Pong and Wen En for coming on Saturday! They had to climb the school gate! And to Peck Yan for being there in spirit. =) Thank you lots!
There are still lots of photo! BUt I guess I can't upload all of them! I'm watching Goong on YouTube now. HAHA. Happy holidays guys!