School madness is about to start and I just know it'll consume me in no time at all. But I'm glad I can still sit down and type an entry about how mad school life will be in the next few weeks. Okay, here goes, take a deep breath.
Let's start from the very beginning the very first place to start ie TODAY. 5/10/06 Thursday
PW in the morning. Mini RP session after PW. Went through our costumes LOL. Borrowed my costumes from Amanda. Surprisingly I can fit into them. Maybe I haven't grown up that much. The rest of the cast was late so Ryan and I dressed up my rabbit (which is my bag) HAHA. And he wrote "FREE HUGS" on a piece of paper and place it on the rabbit's lap. So cute. But no one dared hug it although all the RI boys stared at it when they walk pass. -_-' Jenny and I then proceded to J8 to buy matching costumes. Had fun trying on many T-shirts. And I bought 2 thick pink and white hairbands too.
6/10/06
RP photoshoot 1pm till 7pm I think. Long day. Befrienders..?
7/10/06
Cambodia trip: Holding Hands, day camp 8.30am till 6.30pm. Gonna learn some basic Cambodian language and get to know the other 20 people well. =D
RP GM at 10am. Maybe I'll go for it for awhile.
8/10/06
Basketcball session. FINALLY.
9/10/06
School. Get back papers most likely =( JAZZ! Like skipped 3 lessons. 100% muscle ache from head to toe. Entre certificates must be done. Got to find Mrs Lim to sign my Research Plan.
10/10/06
School. Go to NUS to submit research plan (tentative)
11/10/06
Seniors farewell assembly. I'm going to miss so many many seniors. If only we had more than one year together. Speaking of seniors, gotta buy gifts for them..
12/10/06
Open House preparations. Dental appointment.
13/10/06
RJ open house!!!
14/10/06
NJ open house!!! RV open house!!! LOL
26,27,28/10/06
2 out of 3 days we'll be having our RP productionL Threesome!!!! MUST WATCH!!!
That about sums up the madness. But I'm forgetting one important thing: SRP. Have lots of forms to fill and a report to write. And PW too.
So essentailly I'll be busy over the next few months till next year mainly due to these reasons:
- RJ Open House
- RP Production: Threesome
- SRP report
- PW oral presentation
- Holding Hands CIP trip to cambodia
But I'd rather be busy as I really don't want to feel the sense of emptiness experienced right after the Promos where I have nothing to do and too much time on my hand. Better go play ball now or I won't get the chance till don't know when.