Went back to my Alma Mata: River Valley High School.
Gabriel Lee's GP teacher invited him to go back to talk to our juniors. Initially the whole RV gang wanted to go back but due to other commitments only 3 made it namely, Gabriel Laa, Xin Ying and I. I was late and had to rush into LT1 with my shirt untucked. So much for first impressions. The talk went smoothly enough. We realised that they reused a lot of things and we surprised ourselves by actually remembering what we saw and heard on that fateful day a year ago when Mr Hodge came and gave us a speech. Time flies. I'm going to be a J2 soon. Don't think I'm old enough afterall, I'm still 16! LOL.
Had lunch with Celestin and her classmates and then I went to her house! Whee~ Had a great time man. Just talked and talked and talked. And of course played with Ellie, her dog. I missed those days back in RV EL where Celestin and I wreaked havoc every CCA meeting by marking attendance. Even till today I still feel that marking attendance is the coolest task of all. HAHA. EL production is coming up- 20th October. I'll definitely try my best to go but it's really kinda close to my own production date.
Let me do some publicity for Threesome.
For those who still don't know, Raffles Players are putting up their annual production on the 26, 27 and 28th of October. We will be putting up three plays therefore Threesome and the three plays are namely: Kelvin's Birthday Party, Three Fat Virgins and Caged Birds. I'm acting in Kelvin's Birthday Party as one of a pair of twins who freak people out LOL. We just finished blocking for 3 scenes today so 2 more scenes to go! Publicity work is on-going and Cat is in the house. HAHA. Gonna help her with it tomorrow. Tickets are priced at $6 and the venue is The Black Box, TSD Room at RJC. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW. Call Angie ie me for more details LOL.
I'm so happy for Anabel who got a 7!! Way to go girl! =D To all juniors out there work hard for your O levels! Don't you let me down Celestin!!! =DD