Class chalet was fantastic all thanks to Desmond LOL actually thanks to 07S06C!!! Whee~ We are one super duper class! =)) This is the first chalet I went to with 100% attendance. Not a bad start! Was really impressed by the PRCs and their cooking skills. Man, you really learn how to survive after staying in a hostel for a few years! And I'm really surprised that all the PRCs (except Mo Qiao who ceased to appear after PW OP so to be right it's 90+% attendance but we shall give her the benefit of the doubt so she is most likely unwell but her soul is with us! Yes.)
Anyway, this whole class chalet was single handedly plan and carried out by the guys in our class. Big round of applause! Everything went well till Truth or Dare but al in the name of fun eh? Though I must say that we should have paid a visit to Changi Hospital since it was so near HAHA. Maybe we should do it the next time round.
Went to watch Step Up with Kim today. The dancing was great but looking beyond it you find that this show actually asks some questions that I have been searching for answers to for quite some time now. The lead guy going by the name of Tyler stars in She's The Man too. He's one hot guy. This show is not all about dancing actually. It's about knowing what you want and fighting hard for it. More importantly it's about stepping up. Stepping up to being who yo want to be and stepping up into society in the case of Tyler who comes from humble background. And I'm really impressed with the way Nora dances in high heels. Man, I can't even wear high heels. LOL.
Going to Cambodia soon on the 17th November coming back on the 3rd December. Got a report to write but other then that no homework so yeah!