Going to Cambodia, Phnom Penh later. Freaking excited about it HAHA. In fact, I'm so excited that I woke up at barely over 9am, too early to do anythign so I deided to blog a bit. Since I will not be able to touch my wonderful computer for the next 17 days I must as well blog today. Anyway I was packing my luggage yesterday night and I haven't really finished packing actually. So I heed Yi Chun's advice and went to dry-run rolling and unrolling and even sleeping in my sleeping bag. My parents are so cute, they bought this 'Handy Mattress' from Giant just for this trip so I can sleep better. As we'll be sleeping on the floor for 17 days our teacher suggested that we bring a foam mat or some backing so that we can sleep a bit more comfortably. What I had in mind was a Yoga mat but I think it was too small so they bought a ''Handy Mattress' whihc essentially is a mattress just very much thinner. So I'm supposed to put this ''Handy Mattress' into my sleeping bag. I tried it out. Turns out that the ''Handy Mattress' is slightly larger in width than my sleeping bag but it's okay as I managed to squeeze it in properly. =DD
Coming back on the 3rd December. Planning to buy quite a lot of things in Cambodia. LOL. I'm going to try and find all the Christmas presents there and also some random gifts like a white belt for Gabriel Lee. HAHA.
Hey people. try to have fun without me! LOL.