Here are some photos taken in Cambodia!!

This is one of the murals that we painted. Basically it's self explanatory. HEHEX.
Now let's talk about living conditions..

Our single toilet. Filled with lizards and toads. I think I bathe with this particular toad for a few days. It was really quite small and smelly till Wan Fen and I did a great job by cleaning it with lots of detol hence it smells wonderful and clean.

This is the place that the girls sleep in. It's a two storey dorm. I sleep on the first level which is a good thing as upstairs it's damn hot and smelly. They say it's abecause of this Narnia cardboard that is locked up. Apparently the foul smell came from deep within. But no one dared to open it up and check it out, not even on the last day. So I guess the mystery of the small will continue..

This is where we all crouch down to wash our clothes with our bare hands. Appparently I was just merely wetting my clothes and not really washing them as my mum had to wash them all twice before they were clean. And I had to throw away all my PE t-shirts too as the paint I spilled on them tainted it badly.

Now this is the place we hang our clothes. The building behind is the library that we were supposed to sleep in at first. But we obviously didn't.

Cooking area! Initially it was just this empty area and we had to buy everything on the second day. Look closoly and you can see 2 stoves. Well, those are the stoves we used to do cooking! It was really great fun cooking but at the same time it was stressful. Afterall we had to cook for 22 people wihtin a time limit! Over the right you can see paint cans and maybe some paint brushes, those are of course our painting materails. We paintd like mad, scrap like mad and plastered the walls like mad. After 14days of work I think we are all certified construction workers! The first time we scrapped the walls we dug holes in the wall 'cause we were inexperienced but practise makes perfect and we soon mastered the art. HAHA.

One of the cutest little girl there. She's one of a pair of twins. They are called Channee and Channaa. They are mute and they love Ze Tong. He's their fathercare. LOL.

OUr favourite! BaoOo!!! HAHA. He's totally cheeky and sweet and cute at the same time! He's one of the 3 toddles there together with Channee and Channaa.
More photos next time! =))