Finally decided to update. Shall stop being so terribly indolent.
Past few days been travelling to SP to find my dad and get a ride home. He's busy with the SP Innovex and I haven't got to see any of the projects till today. The first project I saw was Vick's! HAHA. That's my one and only aim of seeing the projects actually. He's project consists of a Capsule thingy which consists of an Osim chair, a surround sound system and a computer all rolled into one. It was displayed in this section called the Dream Home. I went into the capsule to have a taste of it and I think it's really suitable for people who just want to spend some quality time with yourself in a small enclosed area. Way to go Vick!
Recently, I've been trying my luck at calling Carrie Chong on Say It With Music but sadly, I still didn't get in. Perseverence is the key here. I will not give up. Give me all your power Yi Chun. =P
Everyone seems to be taking their SATs on 27th January. Me too. HEHEX. Been going to the library to mug the SAT book since school started as they are still clearing stock so it's impossible to loan any books yet. SAT is going to be a really taxing task. Afterall it's more than 3 hours long. I'll be so drained after it all. My weakest area seems to be the section where they ask you to pick the correct sentence or phrase. Some how or other I don't get it right. All the options sound correct at times. Oh well.
J2 this year. Looking at the J1s currently enjoying their orientation overwhelms me with nostalgia. I am reminded of the days in my Kuku-looking nurse uniform. I love RV. I love J1. Haven't seen Anabel around yet but like Cat say, we should totally have a mini RV get together after the orientation madness. Now that I have upgraded to a J2, I have also moved up the social ladder of RJC. LOL. Just kidding. But now I get to sit on a canteen table in the morning! And not on the floor next to a gigantic pillar, which conveniently allows me to hide behind it when I need to. HAHA. Today was the first time I went to the Class Table (notice the CAPS =P) as I was early- for once. Have been arriving at school at 7.40am just in time to rush to the parade square for assembly. But today I was surprisingly early for some reason. Sadly, we were all doing our Physics or GP homework at the table the whole time. However, it was still an enjoyable experience. Yes, I am a senior, show me some respect! HAHA.
Our new GP teacher is Mrs Uma Chong. She is witty and bimb at the same time. This makes me love her, eventhough she has only been teaching us for 3 days. Goodbye Mr Lee and his sarcasm, Hello Mrs Chong and her wittiness! This is our third GP teacher.
J2 is a year of much duress I'm sure but I think I'll pull through it! =DD