Don't know why but I suddenly feel the urge to blog again. So many things have transient. This time last year I was just a carefree J1 but today I feel more mature and stronger. Sometimes I don't understand myself but most of the time I don't understand why things can change so drastically and so suddenly. It's like change is a constant. Everything changes. It's only a matter of time. I thought I knew you, I thought that you were who you are but I was wrong. Everything is just one big lie, or is it. This few months I have seen the change in my perception of you as a friend as a person. I think I barely even know you. What went wrong? If only things were as simple as what they used to be. Man, you changed and I changed too, I suppose and we grew apart. Now, there's this big deep gap between the both of us and I can barely talk to you on the same level as we used to. I feel like I have lost a friend. This piercing pain is indescribable. I so want my friend back!