Tomorrow is the final verdict and it will be the end of SRP. Man have I waited for this day to arrive. I can only hope for the best. After being stuck with it for so long, I'm really getting sick of it and I am not even bothering to do extra research and read up on the systems incorporated to analysise the results. I don't know if this indifference is a result of indolence of mere detachment from the outcome of the results. Tomorrow will also be the fateful day that I receive the much awaited PW A level results. For that I can only hope for the best too.
End of next week and I will be kissing goodbye my project. I don't know if I will miss it. Afterall it was quite fun garnering surveys. I have gained a lot from this experience. One thing I found out is that I am not so cut out to do research work. I need to interact with people so maybe that's why the process of data collection for my project was such a breeze. Analysing the results was also a piece of cake afterall, the computer did all the work! But I think I am wrong to say that tomorrow is the final verdict as I am forgetting SSEF where I will be missing GP common test. I don't mind missing GP common test (who doesn't) and if my project is good enough, who knows, we might just get an award. HAHA.
I find that nowadays all the issues that I reflect on are rather angsty. I am seriously contemplating life and it's meaning and what I'm going to do with it. I still have no idea what I want to do. Nor can I see what I will be doing 5 years down the road. Although it is true that sometimes you just have no control over your life and where it takes you, I can't help but wonder. Perharps a Time Machine or a Crystal Ball will set my mind at ease. A Time Machine has been on my wish list and will be on it forever, I think. It is still not possible to construct a Time Machine for one to travel uninhibited through time. Maybe not in my time.
Having studied for my SATs I am rather disappointed with my results. And to think that both Kenneth and I got the same score. We studied together and stuided using the same book too. HAHA and so we got exactly the same score. But I must admit my Math score is just lousy. Don't know what went wrong either. Oh well, guess I'll just have to work harder and take the next test at June.
I have always wanted to go overseas to study but now I'm having second thoughts. It really depends on what I choose to study and what I want to do with my life. There we go again, back to square one, that question again. SIAN. When will I stop going around in circles.
I am going to sleep at 10pm today. Yes I will.