Got nothing to do, so I decided to change my blogskin. Took a long time and couldn't really find anything nice so just anyhow take this blog skin.
One lousy thing about the operation is taking the medication. I have to painstakingly pound all the tablets. I have to take the antibiotics, then the pain killers, the iron tablet and even this steriod tablet. And there is a good reason why medicine comes in tablet form as it's really bitter when you pound it.
I have an interesting diet of liquid food. I have to drink 3 cans of Ensure everyday. And Yi Chun tells me that the strawberry flavoured one tastes the best. I only got the vanilla flavoured one. This is so unfair. And I hear that there is a banana flavoured Ensure. LOL. No thanks man, I am only going to take it for a week. My mum tries to make tasty liquid food for me but most of the time her efforts go down the drain. But the thing is that I don't really feel hungry.
Can't wait for Pong to visit tomorrow. Really very bored..