Next week is a 4-day week because of the May day holiday. Hooray-not. I have a total of 4 tests next week. What a bore, what a drag. And there's college play too but I'm looking forward to it. I don't understand why all the tests must come at the same time. Got back my report card for Term 2. Ms Ng is worried that I will burnout. As far as I am concern, I think I am still surviving well. JC life has taught me to adapt and RJC has taught me to adapt,
fast. Invaluable lessons. I'm so glad I have wonderful teachers. Interestingly, all my teachers are female, maybe that explains why they are all so caring. Strangly, I love all my teachers, can't find any fault in them. When I listen to my sisters chanting away about their lousy teachers, I find that I have nothing to contribute. All my teachers are nice, competent, caring, understanding and generally wonderful at what they teach. Maybe I'm just lucky.