Realised that I have been blogging a lot recently. Guess I'm just bored.
Yesterday I went to watch Ravenscoft at DBS arts house. I was disappointed. The script is a good one, inetresting enough but the actors didn't really do a good job. Mitchell was so fake with his accent and all. He is just not cut out to be an actor, think he's much much better off at Judo. LOL. Liyana and Shu-Min were better but they have experience so it is expected of them to do a good job. The girl who played Gillian did a great job. Think she was the best of them all. And it's only her second time acting and I have seen her first play too. Not bad, not bad at all, quite a promising actress too. The girl acting as Marcy is super pretty but her voice is real terrible, I hope she doesn't speak like that in person.
I sat on the first floor, again. The other time I went there to watch The Dresser and I sat on the first level too but few rows towards the stage. It's a really small and cosy theatre really. Saw lots of my seniors too. I miss them a lot. Xin Ling especially. She's working at a hotel now, way cool. Met Sarah Smith too and she was shocked to see me in the state that she was in when she just had her operation. HAHA. Then she was telling me how happy she felt when she ate her carrot cake after removing all those rubber bands. Yes, I can't wait. 3 more weeks!!! CC was there too and he was telling us horror stories from army. CC is always telling people about his army experiencem, I think he is really tramatised by some of the people there. Anyway he was telling us about this guy callled Issac who is a freak. This Issac person can write down the equation for the chnage in colour of Anhydrous Copper (II) Cobalt paper and many other equations and weird facts. Poor CC, he has to deal with people like that everyday! HAHA.
Actually I didn't and couldn't talk much. On the cab home iwth Yi Lun, I was frantically typing into my handphone in a desperate attempt to talk to her. Yes, I am pseudo-mute. And it feels terrible! I didn't know I love to talk soooo much, now I feel really deprived. I wonder how I will be able to survive the next 3 weeks. I really hope that I will be able to remove all my rubber bands by College Play. I think I will be removing it exactly on the week of College Play. What luck. Then I cannot scream at my ticketing people like Yi Lun says but then again why would I want to scream at them? Oh yes, some of them still refuse to send me their break times!!! Argh. This is when Narina Pallot's lyrics comes to mind: It takes more than love to last the ride, it takes strength and it takes courage to survive. God, give me strength and courage to survive the next 3 weeks.