Today is Friday. 2 more days and I will be going back to school. Don't dread it but neither do I look forward to it. Yesterday I went for my first outpatient appointment. They cleaned my teeth and I took some X-rays. Looking at the X-rays I was shocked by the number of screws in my mouth now. My mum was horrified LOL she insist on having them remove 6 months later once everything settles down. And I realised that I have one missing wisdom tooth too. It's really cool that teachnology and science has developed till such a stage that they can saw you up and actually use plates and screws to hold your bones together. But the most amazing thing is that your bone will heal by itself. My teeth is stained by the chlorohyzidine that I use as a mouthwash. And they removed the strings they used to hold the inner layer of my mouth together too. There were lots of strings and it was rather painful but my mouth area is still more or less numb. HAHA.
I have already lost 3kg. Argh. Tried so hard to gain weight before the operation and finally hit 49kg just before the operation then now it's 46kg. And I still have 3 more weeks to go man. I hope I will survive. I think I will miss watching spongebob on tv once school starts.