Today is dear Peck Yan's birthday, so here's wishing her a very happy 18th birthday!!! 18 years old is a truly magical age as one gets to do a lot of new and exciting things like buying 4D. LOL. I won't mention names but someone I know struck 4D and won the first prize on his/her 18th birthday. At 18, girls are officially allowed into most clubs, boys will have to wait longer though, too bad girls draw the crowd! Then there's the overrated M18 movies. I can't even stand some of the NC16 shows a watch.. Anyhow, happy birthday Peck Yan!!!
I can feel my school work pilling up and catching up on me. I look at my Things-To-Do list and I feel weak, then I look at my calendar and I feel like fainting. The next 2 weeks will really be a test of how good I am at juggling and being ubiquitous, or I hope. There's just so many things to do, where do one start? I always start with the easiest and the most pressing matters at hand. Like doing my Chemistry tutorial. Actually I do wonder whether I will feel empty without RP. I think I might.
I met Ms Yew twice this week. Like she said if I don't meet her, I just don't but when I do, I meet her all the time. She misses RV, who doesn't, we all miss the people in RV but then again, if we were to go back, the people there are different, nothing used to be the way it was. So, what's the point. Moving on is part and parcel of life but sometimes I really just hate it. Ms Yew enquired about my love life. LOL. Not only about mine, but she asked about Song Hua's and Gabriel Lee's too. My my my, someone's being noesy and gossipy! HAHA.
I like the song Love Today by Mika but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Argh.