Yesterday I did busking at Orchard in aid of Singapore School for the Deaf. It was tiring and dangerous. While freezing under a gigantic tree, a wet blot of liquid fell from the sky and barely missed my head but landed on the edge of my shirt. Yes I almost got hit by birdshit. It was really amusing. Shana was sitting down in front of me and it barelyt missed her too. HAHA. Now I'm having terrible back and neck aches. It was nice doing my bit for charity. Too tired to add more details..
After busking went for HC drama with Shawn and Cheng. It was the best muder-cum-mystery play of the year of all that I have been put through. I wonder why muder is so hot this year. The setting and plot is not unlike Ravenscroft but thank God it is loads better, I guess this is what you get from Professionals. Mr Perry is good. But this is the first time I am watching something from him so I am not in any postition to judge. Shawn and Cheng have better experiences though. Overall, it was a wonderful performance and I should have brought my sister along, she would have enjoyed it.
Next week I will be at NJ. HAHA. I can't wait to see all my HC friends and NJ friends who are not unlucky enough to be involved. Don't think I will win anything, just go there for fun but I am very vexed that I have to miss GP common test again. Holidays are coming. Busy.
But sometimes, you can be happy too.