And so it ends.
Maybe the only difference is that I decided to be brave and skip the GP make up paper. It is rediculous and completely unwise of our teachers to put a retest on the afternoon of the last day of Common Tests. No one will be in the mood to do the paper. That means it is not a fair test. And the main reason for the retest is to give us more practise. The fact that the marks are not taken into account further justifies our absence.
I found out that I am a very bad lier. I felt really guilty after telling a lie. A white lie nonetheless. But still a lie. Argh. I could have avoided it but I just couldn't come up with a better excuse and it was so out of the blue so I just came up with a lame excuse and now I still feel guilty about it. Man. I can't shrug it off just like that. I suck.
Today after horrible Physics almost the whole of 6c went for lunch and later we went for pool. And I played Bishi Bashi twice. HAHA. Play till my hands numb. I'm lousy at pool. Had fun today! Most fun I've had since OBS and the attachment ended.
I realised I didn't blog at all about the Home Affairs programme, shall do a sumary or sorts now. Basically: It Rocked. Made many new fantastic friends and learned many new things about myself and about Home Affairs too. Now I have a potential career in mind. HAHA. Out of the 3 days, the second day was in my opinion the most memorable. It changed my perspective about Prisons and prisoners. Watching the prisoners perform was a very heartwarming experience. I was totally blown away by the singing and dancing and everything! I didn't expected to learn so much but the OBS also opened my mind, kinda. HAHA. It's my first OBS and I must say the experience is good enough for me to want to go for it again. The outdoor cooking was one of the best outdoor cooking ever. What with Justin's Pasta and Mou's funny antics. Kayaking for almost a whole day with Shi Yong is worth remembering too. The physical and mental strain. Ah! Getting to know a fellow ER was another highlight. ERRRRRRRRR. Important thing: Spongebob. HAHA realised that quite a lot of the people form my watch have things related to Spongebob, someone is named after the snail Gary too. LOL. Damn damn damn fun. Yeah.
For the next 3 days I will rot. I will sleep. I will go swimming. I will degenerate and slack. I will attend a church wedding. I will play basketball. I will finish reading The Three People You Meet In Heaven. I will pack my room. I MUST go shopping (before 7% GST kicks in). Whee!