Thanks to Hao Teng and his wonderful organisation skills, I was early for 2D outing. I reached Habourfront at 11.20am thinkning I was late as the messges (note the S) I received said to be there at 11am. But lo and behold I was in fact the first person to arrive. So after wandering aimlessly for a while at Vivo, looking like and feeling like a complete idiot in beach wear hugging a peeling bright orange volleyball, I went back to the MRT station and still not a single soul from 2D in sight. What a facade. And then I got Hao Teng's message and I just sat and stared into space for a while before he came.
And so it's just the two of us.
So I suggested we go catch a movie instead while we wait for the others to arrive. It was a brilliant idea honestly as we got to kill time and get a good laugh. We went to watch Men In White. Awefully funny but it's that kind of comedy that you'll only watch once, maybe twuce but that's enough. Nothing beats White Chicks. Enough said. Some of the twists a bit weird and illogical too but I guess you'll just have to stop thinking too much into shows like these or you'll completely miss the whole point which is to have fun, essentially.
After the movie I went for dental appointment and went home while the rest of 2D went for dinner, I hope. HAHA. Poor Hao Teng.
It's already near the end of week 2 of the june holidays and I haven't been making much progress in studying. Halfway through Math and Chemistry and Economics. But not fast enough considering the fact that I will be missing 6 days to HAP. I'm still rather ambivalent about the programme but at least I know some people who are also going for it. Hopefully it turns out to be a fantastic experience or I'll really be wasting much precious time. Then again it's just the common test.
Okay who am I kidding.