dogs walk free with diamond collarsfree man hang from ropes and dollarsSeems like ages since I last updated my blog and I am surprised that it is not dead yet. Yes, today we walk as free man. But not all of us some still have H3 Math on monday. To those few poor souls, I give you my blessing, may all of you pass your paper as I understand from my dearest friends Rae and Beany that it is close to impossible to even score a double digit out of a 30-mark H3 Math test. So, yeah, Good Luck. There isn't much to reflect on about the Prelims because it all happened so fast and at the same time too slowly. I know I sound ironic but I am actually trying to tell a complicated truth. I think I will most likely feel the same way for the A levels cause the whole entire examinations period is long and ardous and at the same time too short for ample preparations. Admit it, you can never be ready for the A levels, you just have to be as ready as you can be. Even if you are ready, you will still have a modicurm of doubt that there is something you have missed out in your revision. This is human nature and it's inevitable so let's stop going in circles and move on and take a deep breath and take the test. Just Do It.
my map is wrinkledmy coffee's turn to greybut i'm on my wayThis is the stage of our lives when we are faced with so many choices. I feel overwhelmed and lost. Till this very second I still don't know what to do with my life. Isn't that what troubles all of us now? Well, most of us. Some people just have clear ideas of what they want and how they can get there but I don't have a clue. Not one tiny bit of idea how where what when. Applying for univeristies is a troublesome task. Thing is, I haven't even chosen the universities I want to go to. This is when I will find excuses for my indecisiveness, I will start wishing I have NS and 2 years to think think think and maybe forget all the knowledge I learnt in school but at least I will have a better idea of which path to take. But sometimes I tell myself that this path that I will choose may not turn out the way I think it will. There are so many possibilities and so many factors that are variables and this makes me feel excited and afraid at the same time. I find that having spoken to my parents and teachers, what you study in school and what you do for a living may very well be two different things. Does that mean that we should just choose at this point of time something that we are good at to study or should passion triump over pragmatism. I think that is the billion dollar question. Everyday I pray to God to give me a sign, to show the way but till now I am still puzzled as to what is my plan. Or maybe I am living the life I was mwant to led, unknowingly. So you see we are once agin trapped in a vicious cycle that goes round and round with no end in sight. And why I bother to type this all out I don't know cause it's not like I will read this entry again, or anyone would.
there are a thousand reasons why i should give upbut i'm stubborn in what i believethere's a cross down the road saying Do Not Be Afraid