For those eager to visit me at NTUC, you will have to wait. But in any case I will be working at Yew Tee NTUC which is just beyow the MRT station. And the thing is that I am supposed to go for NTUC cashier school like this week but they were fully booked. I mean that is a stupid excuse as I told the lady incharge a few weeks ago that I will be going for the school this week and she chose to wait till last Friday to tell me that I have to wait another two weeks till the Christmas week. Okay, fine. I may wait but I am looking for a better job.
I am suffering from frictional unemployment right now. I feel as though I have lost my job even before embarking on one. And I got a tuition job which starts this saturday so I will see how it goes. What should one look for in winter vacation jobs? Is the bottom line all about the money? Cashiering is cool 'cause no one I know has ever tried it, okay maybe Pong's cousin. But none of my friends will consider it but they are really desperate for people to work there. Why can't they just pay a better salary? Market price for temporary jobs are at least 5 dollars.
Another thing is I cna't decide to whether I should learn drving now. My dad says starting next year only people of 21 years old can drive. But my mum doesn't want me driving around overseas. So I have less than 3 weeks to decide. Thankfully the driving centre is a stone's throw from my house.