013.jpg)
014.jpg)
Starting this week I have to move to a pig sty which is the Newspaper Article Cutting Station as two of my colleagues will come to my small, cram cubicle to cut out any article in any newspaper that have the mere mention of the work ‘polytechnic’ however distant resemblance. So what I am trying to say is that I have no privacy at all for the first half of the day. And that is not all, anyone and everyone that walks into the office will definitely pass me by unless they are here to see the secretary or the director. So the only comfort is this cardboard that is right behind me as I sit here feeling exposed. And my table is messy, to say the least. Once again, a picture speaks a thousand words so just take a peek at the chunk of newspapers scattered all over my table.
Enough of all the whining which I have been doing to anyone who will lend a listening ear. Seriously, this week ain’t that bad. How can work be sucky when you don’t get to see your boss for 3 out of 5 days? So I say this definitely calls for some form of celebrations. In fact, today we went out for lunch. The secretary, the interns, the permanent CSO and the temporary CSO (me). We went to come coffee shop near the Clementi MRT. Man, the beef noodles and rojak rocks! I have never tasted such fantastic beef noodles. The stall is called Thaksin Beef Noodles LOL and they say you can find it in Changi Airport too. And there is century eggs and cuttlefish in the rojak. Good food. But it was damn hot and we were all sweating like mad.
Went to kwt’s house for basketball and movie and dinner. It was a wonderful day thank you kwt, chun and wanting for making it so! We should do it again soon, once chun is out from the chalet LOL I mean if you are PES C army becomes almost like chalet right? Oh whatever. HAHA. I love kwt’s house, it’s so out of this world. It’s quiet and detached like a dream in a busy city. Cool place to live in. And if you are reading this kwt, I think you are really brave to give up your PR and I think that your room is so much neater than your previous room. Maybe your sister is the messy one? LOL and add more colours to your room? But the mushroom should still stand out or Sue Wei will feel hurt LOL. Have fun at army chun, have fun at Australia kwt, have fun at tuition wanting, and I’ll try to have fun at work.. hey I’m typing all this at work. Yeah, this is fun. LOL.