Yi Chun The Chef presents...
Spaghetti with shredded cheese on top and chicken/beef sauce in the middle and the spaghetti noodle in the bottom. HAHA. There is a reason why I am not a food critic, I can't make the dish sound delicious but really it was wonderful! Not only all the effort but the sincerity matters the most. Factor in that Yi Chun is afterall a mere 18 year-old BOY you'd really give him a round of applause for putting together a meal for 6 people.
Ah.. I had a part in putting this dish together! I washed the lettuce and tomatoes and cut the apple! But Mr. Chef has pre-prepared the beautifully shelled and sliced prawn. This is a healthy dish as even the Thousand Island sauce that was used is low in fat! Health promotion board approved!
This is the pizza/chicken. It's the chicken breast with green and yellow pepper bits on top together with honey sauce and some other things that I am unaware of but man, it tastes GOOD!
Well, all this was achieved by using this state of the art S$1,000 over oven which uses super-heated steam to work its magic on the food:
021.jpg)
And here we have the Chef in person!
Peck Yan made a total mess of the salad by squeezing too much dressing. But we forgive her for it 'cause she is not wearing her specs!
Today was another wonderful day spend with great friends who matter! =D And I also found out that this is a small world: Qing Sheng and Zhong are actually bunk mates LOL. Have fun at NS Yi Chun, we will miss you a lot! See you (botak) guys soon!