Flower said I wish I was a tree the tree said I wish I could be a different kind of tree. Cat wish that it was a bee. The turtle wish that it could fly, really high into the sky, over rooftops and then dive deep into the sea.
And in the sea there is a fish, a fish that has a secret wish, a wish to be a big cactus with a pink flower on it. And the flower would be its offering of love to the desert. And the desert, so dry and lonely that all the creaters would appreciate the effort.
The rattlesnake said I wish I had hands so I can hug you like a man, the cactus said but dont you understand? My skin is covered with sharp spikes that will stab you like a thousand knifes, a hug would be nice but hug my flower with your eyes.
Tree hugger.
Guess what, I don't wish to be anyone else or anything else. Sure my life is not perfect, sure my life is busy, sure I get stressed up, sure life is hard but I love my life.