I no longer get free lunch. Ouch. Food is really expensive. If I had my way I'd rather eat air, at least it's free. My colleagues are a bunch of pretty cool people and the best thing is that they are young! Yes, most of them are fresh grads and the next best thing is that most of them have an overseas education so they have a lot of stories to share. And I don't think I can share everything they tell me here! But it's really cool because they all had a peak at an alternative lifestyle and it's all good and stuff but they all came back. None of them were on scholarships with bonds so they could have stayed in the US the UK or Australia yet they all came back. I should find out the main pulling and pushing reasons. College is really a time to go crazy and do all the crazy things but I think they all grew up in the process. Like making the transition from teenager to working adult. It's kind of scary when I think about it. College is like the time when you get to choose to make or break your future.
Rawr.
I am not in the mood to blog.
I see these stewardesses every morning and I think shoes are really important, they make or break the look and they also make you feel really different about yourself and your outfit at least I think so. So I'm inspired to go shoe shopping this weekend sunday. So I will come home with at least 2 pairs of fantastic heels.