Recently for the past 4 days I have been taking the train from Chao Chu Kang to Tenah Marah. On my long long long train ride I look and observe all the people around me and I have come to some conclusions.
1. Singaporeans don't dress up
Everyone looks the same. The clothes they wear are uninteresting and their expression is stone. It's like everyone on the train has this Look on their face. EVERYONE. Including myself. HAHA. It might be the lighting but everyone just looks tired and pale in the morning. Maybe they are all going to work so they don't bother to dress up and most people who dress up to work drive.
2. Singaporeans in the East wear thick eye shawdow and make-up
This is a trend I see everyday at Tenah Marah MRT. I start seeing these beautifully dressed ladies with heels and scary make-up. I figured they are air stewardesses due to the way they dress and the fact that they are near Changi and probably travelling there.
3. Squeeze Squeeze Squeeze
Commuters on MRT and buses are experts at this. They can really controt and push their bodies such that they get onto the train or bus split second before the door closes.