003.jpg)
This is like number one on my list of things I need to get. I just love it for its sense of style. Like it can stand alone and full stop. I love the some bits of leather detail too. Loving it, wanting it and really getting it are different issues altogether. Nonetheless I will get something like it if I can find it out there. Much <3.
008.jpg)
I love this too. 'Cause it seems to say: Don't come near me, go away. And I can think of 100 times when I will need this. Everyone hates jammed pack MRT trains. From Jurong East to Bukit Batok the train is always full to the brim. It's like you almost cannot breath and you are surrounded in a wall of human beings and being squashed. That is when I need this pair of sunglasses because I want to roll my eyes and make funny faces without anyone noticing. Thank god the train about empties at Bukit Batok and commuters get a breather and some personal space.
Anyway the above fantastic sunglasses were courtesy of style.com by The Startorialist and I must thank wan ting for bringing me to the blog. Now I know that stilettos are for the enjoyment of the eyes only. And now I understand how fashion deprived and dry Singapore is. And that we will never make it in terms of fashion.